Check out the new Zero G plates from 5.11 Tactical.
Looking at the problems carrying a duty belt every day, the zero G plates from 5.11 are the best solution to help prevent back problems, sore muscles and the like.
Check out the youtube video with all of the details at:
5.11 previewed a lot of new products at SHOT show 2014 this year. From their new Storm Grey, to training footwear, conceal carry products and new rifles and knives. You can check out some of the great articles at the below links.
- FOX News, Concealed carry weapons on display at 2014 SHOT Show, Jan. 17, 2014
- HuntingLife.com, 5.11 Tactical® Debuts New Footwear At The 2014 NSSF SHOT Show®, Jan. 16, 2014
- Also picked up by eWallstreeter
- Military.com, SHOT Show 2014: Grey is the New Black, Jan. 16, 2014
- PoliceOne, SHOT Show 2014: New gear from 5.11 Tactical, Jan, 16, 2014
- Predator Intelligence, 5.11 Tactical Zero-G Plates, Jan. 16, 2014
- RECOIL, included Storm Grey in a 2014 SHOT Show photo recap, Jan. 17, 2014
- The Outdoorwire: 2014 SHOT Show Special Edition, 5.11 Tactical To Showcase New Men’s Tactical Apparel at SHOT Show 2014, Jan. 16, 2014
- Wide Open Spaces, SHOT Show: 5.11 Tactical Debuts Outdoor Apparel At SHOT Show 2014, Jan. 16, 2014,
- WireShots, 5.11 Tactical To Showcase New Men’s Tactical Apparel at SHOT Show 2014 #SHOTShow, Jan. 16, 2014
- The Firearms Show, 5.11 Tactical – SHOT Show 2014, Jan. 15, 2014
- Also posted to The Firearms Show YouTube Channel
- Police Magazine, SHOT Show 2014—5.11 Shows Co-Branded Rifles, Jan. 14, 2014
5.11 has just introduced its new Sabre 2.0 jacket. After years of research this new update to the original Sabre will not disappoint.
If you have worn the original 5.11 Sabre Jacket you are going to love the new Sabre 2.0.
Taking all of the end user feedback and comments received, 5.11 is introducing the next level of performance and design in its new Sabre 2.0.
With its upgraded fully waterproof, completely breathable, seam sealed membrane this jacket is sure to outperform almost every jacket on the market today. The new updated mesh and nylon liner has been added for more breathability than ever, while still maintaining its fast undercover and conceal carry look.
Upgraded YKK fully waterproof zippers in a matte finish, allow for a sleek and fast look. Increases in size to the shoulder patches allow for larger or multiple patches. With its new updated front vertical chest pockets and back up belt system compatible hand warmer pockets, this jacket has more storage than ever. Add to that the right and left shoulder pockets and this jacket can store just about anything.
With its two front pull out ID panels and one large back ID panel, you can go from a covert to overt operation in seconds. An updated fit and storeable or removable hood that is completely waterproof for extra protection. We’ve also added a vertical zipped back pocket right near the lumbar for storage if you choose to remove the hood or not roll it up in the collar.
And for one of the final additions, 5.11 added its new Quixip side access system to the Sabre 2.0 which allows for conceal and covert carry, for the quickest access to a concealed sidearm on the market today.
Buy this jacket at Galls and get 10% off Sabre 2.0 at Galls
. Key in Sabre 2.0 in the search box when the site comes up.