Check out the new Zero G plates from 5.11 Tactical.
Looking at the problems carrying a duty belt every day, the zero G plates from 5.11 are the best solution to help prevent back problems, sore muscles and the like.
Check out the youtube video with all of the details at:
Check out the new boots coming from 5.11 Tactical in Spring 2015. Called Evo, they will help revolutionize the tactical footwear industry.
Joel Alarcon, Director of Footwear & Nylon at 5.11 Tactical talks about them in the below video.
5.11 previewed a lot of new products at SHOT show 2014 this year. From their new Storm Grey, to training footwear, conceal carry products and new rifles and knives. You can check out some of the great articles at the below links.
- FOX News, Concealed carry weapons on display at 2014 SHOT Show, Jan. 17, 2014
- HuntingLife.com, 5.11 Tactical® Debuts New Footwear At The 2014 NSSF SHOT Show®, Jan. 16, 2014
- Also picked up by eWallstreeter
- Military.com, SHOT Show 2014: Grey is the New Black, Jan. 16, 2014
- PoliceOne, SHOT Show 2014: New gear from 5.11 Tactical, Jan, 16, 2014
- Predator Intelligence, 5.11 Tactical Zero-G Plates, Jan. 16, 2014
- RECOIL, included Storm Grey in a 2014 SHOT Show photo recap, Jan. 17, 2014
- The Outdoorwire: 2014 SHOT Show Special Edition, 5.11 Tactical To Showcase New Men’s Tactical Apparel at SHOT Show 2014, Jan. 16, 2014
- Wide Open Spaces, SHOT Show: 5.11 Tactical Debuts Outdoor Apparel At SHOT Show 2014, Jan. 16, 2014,
- WireShots, 5.11 Tactical To Showcase New Men’s Tactical Apparel at SHOT Show 2014 #SHOTShow, Jan. 16, 2014
- The Firearms Show, 5.11 Tactical – SHOT Show 2014, Jan. 15, 2014
- Also posted to The Firearms Show YouTube Channel
- Police Magazine, SHOT Show 2014—5.11 Shows Co-Branded Rifles, Jan. 14, 2014
5.11 has just introduced its new Sabre 2.0 jacket. After years of research this new update to the original Sabre will not disappoint.